My Growing Family

The trials, the joys, the utter chaos of being a mommy and loving it!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mommy and Me (and maybe a few with daddy)


I saw this on my friend Kristin Eldridge's blog so I clicked the link: ^ And I loved the idea. I am always complaining to my husband that I do not have enough photos of me with our babies for various reasons. Needless to say it makes me sad. For example my first Mother's Day I have one photo with my son Randy but I have plenty of photos of him with his Grandma's and everyone else that hung out that day but 1 with me :( Another example is when Randy was born the photographers come and take infant photos but I refused to take part because I felt like crap. I hadn't taken a shower after having been in labor for 22 hours and ending in an emergency c-section. So, I have beautiful photo's of my husband Jason with our beautiful baby Randy (even though he looked a little scruffy) the photos were amazing and I wish so desperately that even though I hadn't felt beautiful that I would have joined in! I so regret not being in that photo shoot especially since just one year later I got in photo's with our second son Robert and although I don't look perfect I absolutely love the photos! So those past regrets have inspired me to participate in the photo challenge! Check back in for the imperfect but necessary photos!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Jamie girl!You are so much more than skin, your eyes dance with light!Even on your bad days your beautiful!

    ReplyDelete