My Growing Family

The trials, the joys, the utter chaos of being a mommy and loving it!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Life is Hectic

We have been going through some crazy changes here lately, as a family. It is a very challenging season for us financially, emotionally, and well mentally. Right now we are without any medical benefits for the first time since we have been married. And my son Robert is supposed to have his 9mo check up next week. My boys pediatrician said I can call their business office this tuesday to see what my options are! Im sure the options are expensive and more expensive! Agh, I am a little stressed.

My sweet husband works so hard to take care of our family but right now it feels like we are spinning our wheels.

Jason has some really good job opportunities though so we are just praying they come through sooner then later. Regardless I am so blessed to have a husband who is so willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that his wife and sons are well provided for. I know that God knows what is going on and He will provide what our family needs. SO I'm trying not to get too concerned with the present challenges.
On much more positive notes. Our boys are growing by leaps and bounds and they are learnig and exploring new things everyday. Our baby, Robert, is crawling and standing now! I feel like I just had him and he is already so big! Our man, Randy, is starting to develop his vocabulary. Amongst his new favorite words now is, "Uh-Oh", "NO", "I don't know", and "outside?". "Uh-oh" is primarily used when he intentionally does something wrong, like hit his brother and he knows he is going to get in trouble or if he throws something on the ground that he shouldn't...like his dinner :). He says "I don't know" when we ask him a question about why he did something wrong. Example, "why did you push your brother?", looks at us with a completely innocent bewildered face and says" I dont know." and " NO" is of course when you does not feel like listening, typical toddler lol. And he loves to go outside...or bye-bye.
Robert, being only nine months has a very limited verbal capability. So he pretty much only says "Da-da" because dada is his FAVORITE. I swear since Robert, Randy, and I had rsv awhile back and Jason stayed up for 2weeks with Robert at night, taking care of him, those to have been inseparable. Nothing like an awesome daddy!

We are on round 3 with the house hunting. It's this house our bust as far as I am concerned! No more foreclosures for us, this one is seller owned and is coming with a home warranty! We are just waiting for an updated preapprovel! I really hate waiting. But if we qualify for the larger loan amount we should be moving in a few short weeks!! Yeah!! A back yard, more space and living across from an awesome park would be wonderful. SO here is to "3rd times a charm"!

No comments:

Post a Comment