My Growing Family

The trials, the joys, the utter chaos of being a mommy and loving it!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Attempting to blog






I have never really blogged before, I have journal-ed a little but that is it. I want to start documenting everything, or at least the most memorable moments. I have two little boys so life goes by fast and I don't want to forget anything.

Today my five month old Robert ate organic oatmeal and bananas and for the first time he liked it! I mean I have been trying to feed him since he was four months and we got the ok from the doc. He hasn't wanted anything to do with eating; that is until today, Robert devoured the oatmeal, I mean he was grabbing the spoon from my hand and shoving it in his mouth! Finally a success, I am so excited but a little reminisce at the same time because eating solids is a sign of growing up. I just want to freeze time and keep both of my boys babies, at least for a little longer!

Also my family has all had RSV for the past couple of weeks and I have pretty much been out of commission until the past couple of days. So my mother came over and took my 17 month old Randy with he to run errands so I could deep clean my house! I have never been so happy to clean. I went crazy, everything is clean now and I love it! I thought I was going to go mad because it was so overwhelmingly messy, all I can say is thank God for Grandmas who can entertain grandsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment