My Growing Family

The trials, the joys, the utter chaos of being a mommy and loving it!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tornado Randy, Hurricane Robert

Yesterday my house was spic and span; today it has been hit with tornado Randy and Hurricane Robert. Randy has already managed to pull all his toys out and scatter them about the house. Robert has had waterfalls of spit up landing on my carpet, and couch. On a more positive note though we have been enjoying wonderful classical renditions of different children's songs like The Wheels on the Bus, and This way and That, and If your Happy and You Know It. I love Baby Einstein music, it entertains both of my boys for long periods of time because they love to boogy!
Today Robert ate another large bowl of his oatmeal and wanted more! He also downed a 6oz bottle; looks like he is really over the hump with his RSV. He didn't sleep through the whole night last night but it wasn't because of his cough it was because he was a very hungry boy! I would definitely rather be getting up because he is hungry then not feeling good. Robert so far this morning has been enjoying bouncing around in his jumper to the music, it really cute he is actually doing a pretty good job keeping beat!
Randy has also really been enjoy the toons, he likes to grab Roberts hand and swing it back and forth with the rhythm. He loves to dance with brother. He also likes grabbing his stuffed toys and spinning around the play room with them. His other favorite thing today is racing his toy wined up cars against each other. Racing cars is a more regular occurrence...he seriously loves toy cars. Typical boy!
I unfortunately have to work this evening. I only work twice a week but every time I dread leaving my boys; I am afraid I'll miss something. I love too "party" with my boys, I mean we seriously have so much fun goofing around and even though its daddy that has them while I am working I get a little jealous :) Oh well Daddy needs so good quality time with his boys too I suppose!
PS my son Randy keeps giving me kisses! Could life get any better? I love my boys!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We called Carter "Carter Tsunami Eldridge" while we were watching news about Japan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha boys certainly are all of the above. It's no stop destruction around my house!

    ReplyDelete