My Growing Family

The trials, the joys, the utter chaos of being a mommy and loving it!

Monday, April 8, 2013

The sweet life

My mother was recently out of town in Spokane, Washington. She got to visit my cousin and her sweet new baby girl. Needless to say my sons missed her termendously. They LOVE their mamaw, like REALLY LOVE. She is the coolest ever to them. Mostly, I think because she is a lot more fun then me, I am boring. Anyway, because they missed her they were invited for a sleep over yesterday. They got back today at 1pm. So the had been away from me since 12pm yesterday till 1pm today! My house was so quiet, too quiet. I hated it, I missed my boys so much. It was boring and I felt lonely with out my toddlers. I love being a mother and I feel like part of me is missing without them being around. It's funny because 1 minute I think I need a brake the next minute I am missing them. Motherhood is funny that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment